3 green peppers
3 red peppers
2 yellow peppers
3 tomatoes, chopped
2 medium onions
1 small bunch parsley, chopped
4 eggs, beaten
4 oz (110g) yellow semi-hard cheese (grated)
2 garlic cloves
salt, pepper, to taste
1 small hot chili pepper
1 vegetable cube
1 cup ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil
1. Carefully wash the peppers, remove seeds, and cut into medium-sized strips
2. Chop the onions and sauté in half of the ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil
3. When the onions begin to brown, add peppers and sauté until soft.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, garlic, parsley, vegetable cube, the remaining ACAIA or Aeolian Olive extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, hot chili pepper and simmer until all liquid has evaporated.
5. Whisk together eggs, grated cheese, and parsley in a medium bowl.
6. Pour over the pepper mixture, without stirring. Cover and cook until the eggs have set.